Oportunidad de Empleo: Ventas de Radio El Patron 105.3
Ventas con El Patron 105.3
REFERENCE JOB #415b
Do these questions describe you?
1. Are you bilingual (English/Spanish)?
2. Do you build relationships with customers that extend beyond business?
3. Do you see yourself as a creative and someone who comes up with new ideas?
4. Do you find it hard to turn your work off?
5. Are you the type that always has to be the best?
If you can answer "yes" to these questions and are interested in a career in radio sales... then, now is the time to act!
Our Account Executives maintain new and existing station advertisers through prospecting and great client service. Primary responsibilities include cold calling, new account development, writing proposals, coordination of commercial copywriting and production and ongoing billing collection. Account Executives are responsible for billing relationships and selling radio as a marketing solution to help your client meet their key business challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Calls on prospective accounts, discovers needs then presents outlines of various programs and advertising opportunities.
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients by providing top quality customer service.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems.
• Prepares promotional plans, sales literature, time rates, and sales contracts.
• Communicates with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and when arranging remotes and other promotions.
• Collects prompt payment from clients and maintains required records and paperwork.
• Attends sales staff meetings and training sessions.
• Attends remotes for clients.
Send cover letter and resume via mail to:
Clear Channel Radio Atlanta
HR Dept, REF #415b
1819 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 700 Atlanta, GA 30309
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (reference job #415b in subject line)
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our creativity and productivity are best when we bring together people of all backgrounds and ethnicities. Therefore, Clear Channel strongly encourages men and women of all races and backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are
Clear Channel hires employees based on their experience, talent, and qualifications for the job. Discrimination or harassment based on race, sex, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classification is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Trackback address for this post
Feedback awaiting moderation
This post has 4274 feedbacks awaiting moderation...
Leave a comment
|« Oportunidad de Empleo: Empacadora de Huevo||Oportunidad de Empleo: Trabajo en construccion de casas »|